accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster Use Case: Development and Training
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 03:44:17 GMT
Rather than having new development can't we add these features to the
existing accumulo command line, I think these makes life easier and are not
there in exsiting accumulo command line tool

1. Persist the entire state of mini accumulo
4. Add a function to force re-initialization of the  MAC

I just scanned the code but would like to run it too. Instantly I can say
that the accumulo command line should be updated with these functionalities.

Thanks,
Vicky