accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo shell remote debugger settings.
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 04:31:56 GMT
Well it seems I have been making changed in the accumulo-env present in the
conf root which might to be getting generated during the build process I
guess, I don't see it in the git here
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/tree/master/conf

I need to make the changes in accumulo-env at
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/tree/master/conf/templates location.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Vicky Kak <vicky.kak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.
> I made changed in the accumulo and accumulo-env scripts in the master but
> the git diff doesn't detect the changes in both, it could detect the
> changed in accumulo shell script but not in the accumulo-env.
> Looks surprising to me, can't believe this to happen.
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This should fall under the "scripts" component. I added it for you.
>>

>> On 6/16/14, 9:07 PM, Vicky Kak wrote:
>>
>>> I have raise a JIRA ACCUMULO-2917
>>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2917>.
>>>
>>> I could not see the bin/config compenents appearing while I created a
>>> JIRA,
>>> should we not have bin/config modules too?
>>>

>>> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Vicky Kak <vicky.kak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Having the debugger port open by default would be a software crime ;)

I would like to