accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo shell remote debugger settings.
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:03:00 GMT
Ah Sorry I meant not to enable it by default i.e
I am **not** suggesting that we should make the remote debugging enabled by
default but have the other property for the shell command which does not
collide with the generic properties

I would propose to have ACCUMULO_SHELL_OPTS without the debugger ports by
default.