accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation not correct for "Reading Data".
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:51:59 GMT
I have been looking at the "Reading Data" section here
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/accumulo_user_manual.html#_reading_data

Looking at the code I don't see the fetchFamily method as mentioned in this
line

scan.fetchFamily("attributes");

Looks to me that the document is not updated or something had recently been
changed in the API.

I had a look at the history on 1.6.1-Snapshot branch, I can't make out if
the fectchFamily was renamed from it there
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/commits/master/core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/client/impl/ScannerOptions.java

It seems the docs contains wrong method name of fetchFamily, wanted to
confirm before digging further or raising issue.

Thanks,
Vicky