accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make accumulo shell easy to use.
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:44:38 GMT
To get it fixed I have to run $ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/bootstrap_config.sh

and then setting these env variables

1) HADOOP_PREFIX
2) ZOOKEPER_HOME

So everytime I build accumulo from source I have set the ACCUMULO_HOME and
then run the bootstrap-config.sh and finally have the env variables set for
HADOOP_PREFIX and ZOOKEPER_HOME.

Is this what other folks are doing?

Thanks,
Vicky