accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo shell remote debugger settings.
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 19:51:15 GMT
I'm not completely sold that we should be enabling them by default. I think
it would create more confusion and problems for the average user.
Additionally, with the proposed ACCUMULO_SHELL_OPTS, you have the ability
to easily enable them for yourself.

With the configuration generation tool included with 1.6.0, I could see
options that allow you to enable the ports too.