accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reduced testing burden for bug-fix releases
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:20:30 GMT
-1 I hesitate to step into this discussion because I can't also step
up and do the long-term testing even as I recommend that it must be
done. There are at least four companies supporting Accumulo and
contributing back to the project. Surely one of those companies can
supply the resources to continue the existing test regimen? Is there
some concern that those resources won't be available for the next
release cycle?