accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:06:54 GMT
While I don't agree we messed up (I think this is the correct order:
upstream release, then downstream packaging; and I like this distinction),
I'm glad you did this. Thanks for putting these together. Hopefully this
will benefit the BigTop users and Accumulo users interested in BigTop.

Thanks, Josh!

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii