accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial Release Plan for 2.0.0
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 16:46:00 GMT
Re: feature status, September is a good time for the release manager to
start checking on feature readiness, and for the community to discuss
alterations to the release's final feature set.

Re: Thanksgiving, that's a good point, but I expect the efforts during that
time to be mostly RC voting, not development, so I think it's fine for an
initial date. Release voting may take longer, and we can extend if needed.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii