accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying SNAPSHOTs to nexus
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:31:59 GMT
I don't know for sure about what was done in the past, but we should
consider the ASF policy about not making non releases generally available
to non devs before we make this change. Can try to find link to policy
later.
Before we released 1.6.0, I got a request to upload some new 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT
jars. After thinking about it some more, I convinced myself that we, at one
point, had SNAPSHOTs being automatically deployed by Jenkins.

Does anyone remember for sure? Was it lost in the svn->git transition? Any
arguments against not trying to make this work again?