accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Larson <lars...@terpmail.umd.edu>
Subject Accumulo Installation Help
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:09:22 GMT
Hello,

My name is Katherine and I am a current student at the University of
Maryland. I have become interested in big data and have started teaching
myself how to use Apache products and Hortonworks. I am trying to install
Accumulo on my Hortonworks Sandbox 2.1, but continue to get the error
below. I tried running "yum install accumulo". I have tried to find
resources online to help, but as I am fairly new to big data I am a little
confused. Any assistance you could provide would be fantastic.

Thank you,
Katherine

[image: Inline image 1]
--