accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Allen <mich...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: moving rat to a profile?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:14:23 GMT
In my not so humble opinion, adding licenses to a small set of missing
files really isn't that hard for a release manager (or other random
committer) to do periodically.  On the other hand, the barrier that the RAT
checks throw up to new developers is quite real, and quite annoying.

--

*Michael Allen*
Security Architect | Sqrrl-----------------------------------130

The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure,
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and note that any review or
dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this
communication is expressly prohibited.  Please note that sqrrl data,
INC. reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail
messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law.