accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Allen <mich...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 03:24:24 GMT
If Sqrrl would pay for it, I'd go with ya.  Somehow, though, I don't think
Hungary is quite a big enough market for us yet.

--

*Michael Allen*
Security Architect | Sqrrl-----------------------------------130

The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure,
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and note that any review or
dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this
communication is expressly prohibited.  Please note that sqrrl data,
INC. reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail
messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law.