accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Summit Hackathon
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:10:09 GMT
Hi All,

I just wanted to send out a note of thanks to all of you that suggested
tickets and participated in the Accumulo Hackathon yesterday night. The
event was a big success and I appreciate everyone's support and
participation after a day of conference sessions. I'll be assembling some
stats regarding attendance and issues worked and send them out over the
next few days. If there are any anecdotes about the issues or features that
were discussed that isn't captured in the JIRA, please share. I'll
summarize and re-send to the list as necessary.

Have a great weekend,

Drew