accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Reduced testing burden for bug-fix releases
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:44:51 GMT
There's a label "needs-test" that we don't already use for anything. We
could use this to mean "needs more than bugfix level testing."

I started looking at what it takes to add a field, but it's not obvious at
first glance. If we figure it out, we could add a "test level" field that
says "bugfix", "minor", "major" to indicate how much testing we need. Even
if we currently don't define all three levels, where ever we explain the
use of the field we could conflate as we desire.

--
Sean