accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mackrory <mackror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:27:53 GMT
Sorry it's been progressing slowly - I've been quite busy lately. I'll push
to get that committed soon. I think the only hesitance others had to put it
in master is there's a Bigtop release planned very soon and they want to
start stabilizing that one - I expect it'd be merge to master as soon as
that release is done, although packaging tests will need to be written as
well.