accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying SNAPSHOTs to nexus
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:04:26 GMT
I think snapshots are okay.  This link [1] on release distribution says
there is also a dev release area for things like snapshots and release
candidates.  So I would imagine maven snapshots are okay too, as long as
we're deploying to the snapshots repo and not the releases repo.  We just
aren't allowed to link to or direct people to download snapshot versions as
if they were releases.

[1]: http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#upload-ci