accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Email list search links
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:07:03 GMT
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I'll add links for them to the page, so
folks can take their pick. For the per-list buttons, I'll just use Nabble.
I'll also add a blurb about how the search facilities aren't part of the
official archives (which will remained linked).

Bill

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283