accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reduced testing burden for bug-fix releases
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:59:03 GMT
I've update the language on the release guidelines on the staged site[1]
for what was discussed here.

Please let me know if there are any problems with it, otherwise I'll
push the changes to production later today. If you miss this message
before I push to production, please feel free to continue the discussion
and we can revise the language and make sure we're all happy.

- Josh

[1] http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/governance/releasing.html#testing