accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:45:58 GMT
I've updated the README in this fork to state explicitly that it is only
a stopgap solution, that when the patch is applied to bigtop, this repo
will be invalidated, and that it contains only material present in the
current patch and recommended changes in the RB.

Hope that addresses your underlying concerns.