accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to release 1.6.1?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:46:22 GMT
I was thinking the same thing, but I also haven't made any strides
towards getting 1.5.2 closer to happening (as I said I'd try to do).

I still lack "physical" resources to do the week-long testing as our
guidelines currently force us to do. I still think this testing is
excessive if we're actually releasing bug-fixes, but it does
differentiate us from other communities.

I'm really not sure how to approach this which is really why I've been
stalling on it.