accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving rat to a profile?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:01:28 GMT
I think I came to the same conclusion you outline here. It makes things
harder for new contributors unnecessarily.

I think activation rat as a part of the apache-release profile makes the
most sense to me. While we don't want to commit incorrectly licensed
files between releases, fixing it before we make the release is the very
important part.

Maybe we can recommend some sort of configuration via ~/.m2/settings.xml
that devs could enable to always run RAT?

- Josh