accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse project
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:39:29 GMT
Odd, I'm running Eclipse Kepler myself without any problems. I have
m2eclipse installed, and I can get the source into Accumulo by choosing:

   File > Import > Existing Maven Projects

We already have hooks in the pom.xml files which should automatically
set up the classpaths in the Eclipse projects correctly. The only thing
that you might run into is a classpath ordering issue when using Java 7:

On 6/10/14, 6:14 PM, Bob.Thorman@l-3com.com wrote:
> I managed to clone the Accumulo git repo and import the project in Eclipse (Kepler) as
a maven project, but all the source paths are messed up.  They imported at main.java.org.apache.acccumulo.blah.blah
and therefore don't match the package attribute in the source file.  Any guidance on how to
import this correctly or fix the source paths?