accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Summit Hackathon
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 18:51:41 GMT
I've seen a few examples of starting up a Hadoop cluster that would
probably serve as a good building block.

Ideally, I suppose it would be good to get a common-base (without any
craziness going on) and start building up other types of containers that
do all sorts of things (configured to run continuous-ingest,
random-walk, or other system tests, auto-deploy latest version from
Apache, etc).

This would be fun to talk about. Given Soup's talk during the Summit,
I'm sure there will be others who want to get in on the discussion too
(maybe even some with PoCs).