accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] end of life plan for 1.4 branch
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 21:00:40 GMT
-1 because I suggest the 1.4-related documentation remain on the site. I
believe existing users of 1.4 will not be moving to 1.5 for a long time. So
the same reason, I think the release download link should remain for the
same reason.

Does EOL mean the releases will be removed from official maven repositories?