accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.6.0 Deb Packages?
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 17:37:34 GMT
We made a dev decision to defer to downstream maintainers for platform
binaries (DEBs, RPMs) during the 1.6.0 development. So, the Accumulo
team is not officially providing these, but we'd love to support
downstream maintainers who are, as best we can.

You may be interested in the forthcoming BIGTOP packaging
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1175), or perhaps you
know of a downstream maintainer creating packages for your
distribution (I'm personally working on packaging for Fedora). I think
users would love to hear about other packaging options if you find
them.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii