accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Thrift 0.9.1 in Accumulo 1.6.1
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 19:09:53 GMT
Given this conversation, and because I can't really think of a good
reason not to, I'm going to proceed with applying this to 1.6.1, after
addressing the issues in RB. That satisfies my desire to make a 1.7.0
minor release down the road, and satisfies busbey's concerns about
mixing versioning semantics in 1.x.x (by avoiding 1.x.0 minor
releases)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii