accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 23:03:45 GMT
I've pushed the gpg-signed tag, and dropped the RC branches, and
released the maven repo.
I've also created a 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT branch, with the changes since RC5
merged in, and merged to master.
And, I've pushed the tarballs and signatures to the dist repo for
mirroring. (Note: I also fixed the incorrect whitespace in 1.5.1's
hashes while I was there, so sha1sum -c and md5sum -c will work
correctly).
I also updated JIRA, to mark 1.6.0 as released. The date can be
changed later, to reflect whatever day we announce it on (Monday?), if
we care, but for now, it's the day the release was approved (today).

That's all I can do at the moment. Stuff that still needs to be done:
1. Update the website when Bill Havanki is done with the makeover.
2. Run "javadoc:aggregate" on the tag to generate javadocs for the
website (if javadoc 1.6 is used, they need to be patched to address
the cross-site scripting vulnerability, but I don't care if they are
generated with javadoc 1.7 to make that easier)
3. Do the release announcement.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii