accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] End of Life for Accumulo 1.4 - developer details
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 18:32:18 GMT
For the very few JIRA issues that were marked as "Fixed" for 1.4.6
(had commits in SCM under the 1.4-development-closed tag), I also
removed the 1.4.6 version number from, since that version doesn't
exist and is not expected to exist, and it would be confusing to look
at a ticket marked as fixed for a version that doesn't exist. On each
such issue, I added a comment explaining where the fix could be found
in SCM (in hindsight, I should have put the label
"1.4-development-closed" on those issues also, but it didn't occur to
me; if somebody thinks that's a good idea, I can go back and do that).

Doing this allowed me to delete the 1.4.6 version from JIRA, rather
than leave it as archived.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii