accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dev branches reflecting minor/major versions, not bugfixes
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 17:38:30 GMT
Presumably, it would be based on the tag being fixed, and may include
commits from the next minor release. I'm not sure exactly how that
workflow would go. There may be other workflows, but I was thinking
something like:

1. Create a bugfix release plan
2. Branch the latest tag being bugfix'ed
3. Apply commits to fix bugs
4. Test fixes
5. Release bugfix
6. Merge to next minor/major releases in development once released

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii