accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [BLOG] New blog draft "Apache Accumulo 1.6.0 Quickstart"
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 18:21:30 GMT
Maybe less words (reference relevant documentation and background info) and
more code... i.e.

cd $ACCUMULO_HOME/conf
cp examples/3GB/native-standalone/* .
vim accumulo-site.xml
vim accumulo-env.sh
vim masters
vim slaves  //one liner on what they should edit

cd $ACCUMULO_HOME/bin
./build_native_map.sh