accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] end of life plan for 1.4 branch
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 15:47:37 GMT
This is friendly reminder to everyone that this vote closes today at 20:40
UTC (about 5 hours from now).

Please vote, especially if you are not a committer / PMC member. Ending
support for a major branch is something I'd really like as much community
input on as possible.

For reference, the vote right now is: +3, -2

+1: David M., Josh E., Bill H.
-1: Christopher T., Keith T.

I have seen statements about support or disagreement with different
actions, but these are the only clearly stated votes.

--
Sean