accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Monitoring Page Improvements/redesign?
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:36:29 GMT
One thing that would make integration with existing monitoring systems
easier would be to expose our common JMX metrics additionally as simple web
interfaces that provide JSON, similar to how other ecosystem projects do.

I'd really, really like us to focus on our core project goal. We already
have enough work to do. Getting simple integration points in place and then
contributing to an existing monitoring project will help both us and the
wider ecosystem.

-Sean

--
Sean