accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] DRAFT End of Life for Accumulo 1.4
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 18:03:21 GMT
Hurm. It's meant to mean that it has ceased.  How's this for a rephrasing:

While some work on the 1.4 line has occurred since the 1.4.5 release, the
PMC does not intend to release it and no further development is planned at
this time. Users interested in the preserved unreleased work or in making
new contributions for issues in the 1.4 line should become involved in the
developer mailing list for details on how they can proceed[5].

--
Sean