accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mackrory <mackror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 20:09:00 GMT
Shakil,

You may want to start with this page, which details how the community works
and how you can contribute: http://accumulo.apache.org/get_involved.html.

This thread is for voting on an upcoming release, so you may want to
download the source Christopher Tubbs posted, and see if you can build it
and get Accumulo running. Use JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO) to report any bugs or
improvements you have, and maybe even submit patches.