accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo SafeMode
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 09:55:16 GMT
I believe this is referring to HDFS being in safe mode not Accumulo (there
is no such thing).

You can see more info if you point your browser to namenode:50070.
 Hi guys,

We have accumulo intances setup on aws. And we have just decided to move it
to a new region, so we created snapshots from the current configurations.
But when trying to start accumulo i've encountered an issue:

2014-05-12 07:56:19,440 [server.Accumulo] WARN : Waiting for the NameNode to
leave safemode
2014-05-12 07:56:19,440 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Backing off due to failure;
current sleep period is 60.0 seconds

I've tried this:
hdfs dfsadmin -safemode leave

But got no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.