accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 16:55:11 GMT
The website is in a bad state and does not match the beautiful site
generated by Bill (actually I've never been able to generate a site that
looked exactly like our real website myself, so I don't know what is
different about the real CMS process).  We need to fix this ASAP, and
probably shouldn't announce 1.6.0 until it's ready.