accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Website "freeze"
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 21:45:50 GMT
I've merged the latest changes on the Accumulo website into the upcoming
new one:

http://people.apache.org/~bhavanki/accumulo-bootstrapped/

Since the passage of 1.6.0 rc5 is likely, I'd like to request a "freeze" on
the current site starting now, to avoid me inadvertently missing any
further changes to it. I put "freeze" in quotation marks because if you
find something important that needs to be changed, please go ahead, but
just let me know so I can merge your work.

Once the vote passes on the updated website, I'll push it to production.
(Vote is lazy consensus, current tally is 6 +1, 1 +1 non-binding.) If rc5
passes, then this vote ends 2014-05-03 21:30 UTC / 17:30 EDT.

Thanks,
Bill

--
// Bill Havanki