accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Website update
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 17:40:23 GMT
This vote passes with 6 +1 and 1 non-binding +1.

Thanks to everyone for looking over the new site and helping to improve it,
both before and during the vote.

I have merged the "redesign14" Subversion branch of the site with the trunk
and deployed it to production. You should be able to browse to it normally
at http://accumulo.apache.org. Please feel free to give it a once-over to
make sure the merge went correctly.

Josh: the 1.6 apidocs are reachable through the new site, so that part of
the deploy worked out fine.

Please consider the website freeze over and proceed to make changes to it
as needed. Most edits should not require fiddling with Bootstrap, but if
you need help, send me a note, or visit getbootstrap.com.

Bill

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283