accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] end of life plan for 1.4 branch
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 15:04:26 GMT
+1

Having a plain "1.4.6" release would be nice (I don't like the "-eol" tag),
but I'm fine with any other plan that closes out 1.4 with a modicum of
clarity for users - for example, a tag off which someone could fork and
carry on development if they care to.

I can assist with adjusting the site after EOL with moving doc links etc.

Bill H

--
// Bill Havanki
// 443.686.9283