accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of ACCUMULO-378 -- Replication
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 01:16:25 GMT
Well, organizing something at the summit is a possibility, but I'm
already signed up to give a talk there on the subject, so I'd rather
just leverage that instead.

I don't want to just wave the "CTR flag" and merge it into master, but,
at the same time, I want to make sure that those who *are* interested in
getting a preview have the opportunity to do so. I also recognize that
the code is rather intimidating to just sit down and look at via
reviewboard.

Overall, if people are genuinely interested in getting an overview from
an implemented stance, I'm happy to provide that. But, at the same time,
I don't want people to feel obligated to review if they really aren't
interested. Does that make sense?