accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject State of ACCUMULO-378 -- Replication
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 00:39:44 GMT
Everyone,

It's been about a week and I haven't gotten any feedback on the review
[1] I put up for the replication work yet, so I'm wondering if it would
be better to take a different approach.

The tests I've written (which are included in the review), give me quite
a bit of confidence in the implementation as designed, not to mention
the "higher-level" tests I've run.

So, I'm wondering if it would be better to find a good time to do some
sort of dev-focused video presentation (google hangout, likely), and
give a verbal overview. Would this be something that people would prefer
instead of looking through ~20k lines of code? Do people care either way?

I'm happy to try to make this as easy as possible.

- Josh

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/21752/