accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thinking about 1.5.2
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 14:28:20 GMT
Dave, can you wrangle these? Add the fixVersion=1.5.2 for still-open
tickets, re-open closed tickets and add a fixVersion=1.5.2, or make a
new ticket that references the other tickets that you mention.

If we have them marked in JIRA, it's more likely that someone will get
them fixed up for 1.5.

On 5/23/14, 10:23 AM, dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> There are some fixes that I have been making in 1.6.1 that revolve around the VFS ClassLoader.
1.5 is affected, so these could be backported if someone wants/needs them.