accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stats and collectd
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 17:43:41 GMT
Yeah, I believe that's correct. It would be cool if we persisted this to
a table, but it may be better to just use another metrics
gathering/storage system here rather than reimplement the wheel since we
have nothing here presently.

Eric did write an Accumulo backend for OpenTSDB. I don't think that
would give enough insight to all the types of stuff we track, but I
could be mistaken :)