accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dev branches reflecting minor/major versions, not bugfixes
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 22:54:55 GMT
SGTM. Looks like there aren't currently any fixes of much substance for
1.6.1 presently, but there are a few that would make for a very-low
impact 1.6.1, and a good 1.5.2 which also includes the fallout tickets
shortly after 1.5.1. Timeframe looks good to me too.

If we can get that reduced test burden for "real" bug-fix releases
hammered out, a month sounds good to me.