accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website "freeze"
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 19:48:30 GMT
Bill,

So you're aware, I just finished pushing up the javadocs to 1.6.0. As a
part of this, I also updated the redesign14 branch's extpaths.txt file
to include the proper exclusion.

In short, you should still be able to merge the site over when you do
so. If there is a merge conflict, the final state of extpaths.txt should
contain (meaning that those paths should not be updated on the live site
when you commit to the site):

1.4/apidocs
1.5/apidocs
1.6/apidocs