accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Thinking about 1.5.2
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 14:35:20 GMT
Yeah, I'll get to it this weekend.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Elser" <josh.elser@gmail.com>
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 10:28:20 AM
Subject: Re: Thinking about 1.5.2

Dave, can you wrangle these? Add the fixVersion=1.5.2 for still-open
tickets, re-open closed tickets and add a fixVersion=1.5.2, or make a
new ticket that references the other tickets that you mention.

If we have them marked in JIRA, it's more likely that someone will get
them fixed up for 1.5.

On 5/23/14, 10:23 AM, dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> There are some fixes that I have been making in 1.6.1 that revolve around the VFS ClassLoader.
1.5 is affected, so these could be backported if someone wants/needs them.