accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Coleman" <d...@etcoleman.com>
Subject RE: Accumulo Monitoring Page Improvements/redesign?
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 01:45:33 GMT
To echo what Josh is saying, I keep hoping to prototype something that would include the metrics
library from Coda Hale (http://metrics.codahale.com/) my idea was to pick a component, supplement
with Coda Hale's library and a REST api in parallel with the current facilities to see how
it plays out.

Ed Coleman

Arshak Navruzyan  wrote:

Along these lines curious where and how monitor stores its stats currently.  I imagine some
of it comes from  !METADATA but guessing not all of it does (for example the time series).

If there was a clean way to access the stats there is no shortage of powerful and pretty monitoring
tools.