accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:55:42 GMT
Is there another software project that does something like this? IBM used
to (still does?) pay people to write articles for
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/. However, they covered a lot of software
projects and had a very large audience.

What is the current audience for Accumulo? How many companies would pay
cash to advertise to that audience? How many consulting companies support
Accumulo?