accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Writing data from iterators
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:20:40 GMT
Bit of a tangent... This came up earlier in the text indexing thread and
below, and is something I've seen come up a couple of other times.

What would it take to make it so something tabletserver-side could write to
accumulo (in an "acceptable way")? Either be it an iterator/constraint or
something new.

-d

--

Donald Miner